Thursday, June 2, 2011

My new article series on the JewishGen blog

I've started my first ongoing contribution to a blog different than this one, the JewishGen Blog. I will be writing a monthly series there called JewishGen Basics, which will introduce readers to different aspects of the JewishGen website.

I've started the series with an expansion of my earlier post here on the JewishGen Family Finder, called JewishGen Basics: The JewishGen Family Finder (JGFF). If you're doing Jewish Genealogy and are not using the JGFF, you should definitely go read the article and add your information to the JGFF which is a very important resource for Jewish genealogy. If you already use JGFF, but don't fully understand it, then also read the article which explains a bit about how to optimize your results using the JGFF.

If there are section or features of the JewishGen web site you'd like me to write about in future articles in this series, let me know.

If you don't know about the JewishGen Blog, make sure to check out the rest of the blog, which has contributors from across the spectrum of Jewish genealogy and in addition to information on the JewishGen site itself, provides all kinds of information of interest to anyone researching their Jewish relatives.

As always, please let me know what you think (either in the comments for the JewishGen Blog article, or in the comments for this post).

No comments:

Post a Comment